Growing in God
Participating in worship together is the foundation of our relationship with God and with each other in Christian community. With prayer, song and sacraments, we give thanks for the blessings we receive.
- Vestry Steward: Molly Moyer
- Acolytes: Sue Dodge
- Altar Guild: Claire Phillips and Leslie Tahsler
- Choir: Douglas Beach
- Eucharistic Ministers: Tom Bond
- Flower Memorials: Parish Administrator
- Lectors: John Gouveia
- Steeple Bell Ringers: Garth Alexander
- Ushers: John Gouveia
“Anglicanism has always insisted that the life of the church and her sacraments must be thought of as necessary ‘means of grace.’ The fact is, a person cannot really be a Christian apart from involvement in the community of believers.” – John M. Krumm, Why Choose the Episcopal Church?