Snow earlier this week. Temps in the 30’s. This weekend: high of 80.
Welcome to Global Weirding!
Lancaster Citizens’ Climate Education chapter meets this Sat., April 14, St. John’s Parish Hall, 12 p.m. – 2 p.m., no matter how weird it gets!
- Citizens’ Climate “What’s Happening” in our Lancaster area –
- A meeting in Rep. Smucker’s office
- Presentation of the chapter’s message to Lancaster City Council
- Preview of Earth Day activities and future events
- Speaker by live video – from the national Citizens’ Climate meeting
Feel free simply to stop in for part of the meeting.
Brown bag a lunch if you’d like. Coffee and tea provided.