Pledging for a Reason: Fiscal Responsibility

One of the big goals of our October pledge drive is to increase the number of pledgers. We currently
have close to 60% of our parish committed to the act of annual pledging. Of course, that doesn’t mean the other 40% of our members don’t give. Many of those folks are very generous givers. I have been humbled by being involved in ‘counting’ and witnessing the depth of generosity here at St. John’s. But without more pledgers, it’s difficult to plan and meet the budgetary needs of our parish.

Post a comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.