Good news — selected sermons from St. John’s are now available online!
- Did you miss a service?
- Do you want to share a sermon with someone else who missed it?
- Would you like to review a sermon that touched you?
We’ve begun recording sermons and posting them online. We’re still working out some of the details — like training people to capture and then upload the audio, setting up a schedule of technicians, and making sure the batteries are fully charged — but we’ve already posted two recent sermons for your listening pleasure.
If you’re receiving this message directly from St. John’s, you’ve already been subscribed to the “Sermons” notices, and you’ll receive a notice any time a new sermon is posted. But you (as well as anyone who isn’t subscribed) can always find and listen to sermons this way:
- From St. John’s homepage (stjohns-lancaster.org), click on Latest Sermons in the top bar, or hover over Latest Updates in the main navigation and click on Sermons. (You’ll see all recent posts.)
- On the right side of the page you will see links to sort Sermons by topic or by speaker. You can click on these to narrow down the list of sermons to specific Topics or Speakers.
- On the left side of the page you will see all sermons listed by date (with the newest first). Click on the Sermon Title or on the Details button to view the post.
- If the sermon includes audio or video you will see a player window for the audio and/or video at the top of the post. Click on the Triangle (Play) Button to hear or watch the sermon. If the sermon includes a readable PDF you can click on the Save PDF button to open and read the PDF in your browser.
- From the individual sermon page, you may click on the Sermons link in the breadcrumb directly above the post title to get back to the main sermons page. You can also click on the Latest Sermons link in the top bar, or hover over Latest Updates and click on Sermons in the main navigation to return to the sermons page.